Sunday, July 17, 2011

karna sy rindu

I wake up dis morning without any spirit, feeling mundane, tired n need sum1 dt cn pamper me like i am a small kid & sincerely deal w my childish prattle... wua~ i miss home!!!! dis is who i am when i am sick!!! my external sphincter kind of lose it elasticity, my intestine sound is > 32 x/min. i hate dis!!!!i'm tired of making repeated trip to the 'WC' and then feel dehydrated.Luckily my skin turgor is still good but i don't treat myself well like how should i treat a patient w diarre.I don't even got my medication or even enough h2o n Zn.How i become a doctor 1 day?? confusing~

I really mis home, then i call mama, she did advice me to hav enough drinks and give tips of traditional treatment. while she was talked ' minum ...........,ambek..............' my heart whisper 'mama y don't u prepare all those stuff 4 me because i'm too lazy, i can even wake up from bed' *LIAR* but sure i don't say that to her, i just 'ok,ok'...after a while mama got to go.

Then i buzz abah on ym. He don't even buzz me back. I'm staring at my fb profil hoping dat he did send msg to my inbox.. puffff~kesian!!! luckily abah buzz me back, and we did chat for a while, since i was young i did act independenly in front of him but deep inside i' still fragile... and so do now..:(,i did miss him but i can't even express my feeling, after bla bla bla, then i wonder did he miss me? keep wondering untill he said ' anak megaji pandai semua dok jauh2 baik tok sah pandai' .....hehe..rindu ka?:P... kesian abah+ mama. nnt dh grad xmo dok jauh2!!! unless i have my own family...

No comments:

Post a Comment